Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Lost in the Fog on a Tuesday Morning

 

Waking up early, I went and looked out the front door and saw fog hiding everything. After getting dressed and a quick cup of coffee, I loaded my camera gear in the car and went out for a ride. Just to see what I could find.

    In some places I could hardly see the road because of the fog and then there were spots where there was nothing at all. I headed downhill towards Etna. These are a couple of the shots I took.

Crossing the railroad tracks on Bridge Street, most of the fog was above me but it still added a nice touch to the scenery.

Underneath the bridges carrying rt.28 over Sharpsburg.

E&H Auto Body on Main Street. This scene called for color!

Back to B&W at the Fox Chapel Golf Club.

St. Mary’s Cemetery on Sharps Hill

The sky was starting to lighten up and some pastel colors were starting to appear as I left Sharps Hill, so I went back to color again.

    The fog had started to burn off on most of my drive home but when I arrived back in the neighborhood, it seemed even thicker than when I left. Breakfast and coffee lured me back into the house. It was a nice morning drive. An hour and a half wandering around in the dark and the fog, a great way to start the morning!









2 comments:

frankjd1444@gmail.com said...

Nice shots Phil. I like them all especially the RR crossing and bridge. Wish i could have gotten out

Pete Zapadka said...

Simply marvelous, Phil! As I've said before, you have great vision!

Spending Time

During the hot days of the last week, I found myself indoors more than out.  This can be a good thing since I can put a little more effort i...